Go explore Turtle Bay’s beautiful surroundings and rich cultural history with a bike rental!
Improve Your Tennis Game in Turtle Bay
If you’re looking to improve your tennis game our instructors are the best in the area! Just check out our many different options below!
• Private Lesson for 1 Person: If you are serious about improving your tennis techniques, tactics and movement, private one-on-one instruction is the most efficient.
• Semi-Private Lesson for 2 People: Improving your tennis can be better when the experience is shared with a friend. Adult rate charged unless both students are juniors (17 and under).
• Private Group for 3-8 People: Excellent option for families, friends and companies to enjoy a fun tennis experience together. Adult rate charged unless all students are juniors (17 and under).
• Cardio Tennis XR10s: Beginner and Intermediate levels; one hour exercise based class in which players hit ground strokes, volleys and overheads for 30-40 minutes and play games for the last 20-30 minutes of class.
• Cardio Tennis XR10s+:Advanced level; one and a half hour exercise based class in which players hit ground strokes, volleys and overheads for 40-45 minutes and play games for the last 40-45 minutes of class.
• Doubles Strategy: One hour class. Players warm up their strokes, practice hitting to areas of the court more beneficial for doubles play for about 30-40 minutes. The next 20-30 minutes are spent playing scenario based games designed to teach how to play successful doubles at any level.
• Doubles Strategy+: One and a half hour class. Players warm up their strokes, practice hitting to areas of the court more beneficial for doubles play for about 40-45 minutes. The next 40-45 minutes are spent playing scenario based games designed to teach how to play successful doubles at any level.
• Doubles Challenge Court: Guests, Members, Kama’aina or people from off property may play a set of doubles, while challengers wait to play the winner.
• Tournament Training: Two hour class, for those who play matches at the intermediate level and up. Also for those wanting to raise the level of their match skills. Focus is on: drills, games, dynamic stretching, nutrition and periodization, for athletes preparing for tournament or tennis event.
•Champs: One hour class. For young children, ages 6-9. An introduction to basic tennis skills, focusing on developing eye-hand coordination; fine and gross motor skills through the use of games.
• Winners: One hour class. For children a little older, 9-12. Skill building, and an introduction to strategy through playing games and learning to keep score.
Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
**Rain Policy:** if participants are on court for 1/2 an hour or more, they will be charged the price of an hour, with the rest of the time, if it is 1/2 an hour or more, to be credited on another occasion to be arranged with the tennis pro.
- Check-in at Hele Huli Adventure Center next to tennis courts 15 minutes prior to lesson time.
- Hele Huli Adventure Center Address: Hele Huli Adventure Center, Turtle Bay Resort, 57-091 Kamehameha Highway, Kahuku, Oahu, Hawaii 96731
- Hele Huli Adventure Center Phone Number: (808) 293-6024
• Please provide receipt to tennis professional before start of lesson.
• Tennis shoes and appropriate tennis attire required.
• Tennis racquets available for rental at Hele Huli Adventure Center for $8.00 per day.